Want to Have a Go?
10 minutes of track time to help you decide if Karting is for you.
We will provide for you:
- The race kart
- Race suit, helmet and race gloves
You will need to bring with you:
- Closed shoes
- Support person (18 years or older) to assist you on the day
- Parent or guardian (if the driver is under the age of 18)
- Drivers licence or passport ID (of driver or parent/guardian)
$50.00 per person
This class is for young people to experience what it is like to drive karts.
- Drivers aged 6 years and under 11 years
- 950 cadet chassis,
- Vortex Mini Rok Engine
The Raket 120
for both Senior and Junior drivers
This is a 4-stroke entry level class for non championship club racing
- Junior drivers aged 12 years and under 17 years
- Senior drivers aged 15 years and over
- Raket 120 Engine.
Cameron on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0274 806 155
Here is a look at one of our Clubsport 120 races at Club Champs a few years back
Check Out Kartsport New Zealands website for more information on getting into Karting