The track is open for practice under levels 1 & 2
Only people who are members of Kartsport Manawatu and hold a current Kartsport New Zealand racing or practice license will be able to practice at the track.
Sanitiser and wipes will be available, but please bring your own.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO ENABLE YOU TO USE THE FACILITY
- On arrival please lock the gate behind you. This is an important factor to assist us with our contact tracing responsibilities
- Proceed to the honesty box by the Stewards door at the club house and scan the QR code for use with the NZ Covid Tracer App. If you do not have this, record your name in the register in the honesty box.
- Please remember to adhere to physical distancing in the facility.
- Please use good hygiene practices. Have your own hand sanitiser if possible although we will have this available at the track. Please wipe down common touch points used, ie: gate to the track, gate to road, toilets.
- Physical distancing is to be applied (at least 2 metres) .
- Practice sessions are limited to 10 minutes at a time, from the time the first kart of your class goes out.
- Any one seen to be not complying with the social distance requirements for Covid-19 will be asked to leave.
As this is an evolving situation, please play fair, and be kind so we can all be racing together soon.