The track will be open Saturday 30 May – Monday 1 June 2020 9:00am – 4:00pm.
PLEASE FILL IN THE BOOKING FORM FOR YOUR GROUP. – We still need to monitor numbers
There will be a $20.00 practice fee (Kartsport Manawatu Family Membership $20.00 for the first driver, $10 for additional drivers), this can be paid by direct credit to the club 02-0630-0024912-00 or in an envelope with your name into the honesty box at the club. (please bring your own pen)
Only people who are members of Kartsport Manawatu and hold a current Kartsport New Zealand racing or practice license will be able to practice at the track.
The toilets will be available if absolutely necessary but you will be required to clean any areas you have touched afterwards. We will provide cleaning materials.
Sanitiser and wipes will be available, but please bring your own.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO ENABLE YOU TO USE THE FACILITY
- Fill in the booking form for your group
- On arrival please lock the gate behind you. This is an important factor to assist us with our contact tracing responsibilities
- Proceed to the honesty box by the Stewards door at the club house enter 5 digit code into IDme code. As the reception is not great, if for some reason the code doesn’t go through, please write your name on the register. Each person needs to be recorded. Each person should of set up their own ID code on the IDme site. (to do this using your phone go to www.idme.co.nz and follow the instructions, parents, you can add people, so you can create a code for your children)
AT THE TRACK
- Please remember to adhere to physical distancing in the facility.
- Please use good hygiene practices. Have your own hand sanitiser if possible although we will have this available at the track. Please wipe down common touch points used, ie: gate to the track, gate to road, toilets.
- Physical distancing is to be applied (at least 2 metres) .
- Practice sessions are limited to 10 minutes at a time, from the time the first kart of your class goes out.
- Any one seen to be not complying with the social distance requirements for Covid-19 will be asked to leave.
As this is an evolving situation, please play fair, and be kind so we can all be racing together soon.