Unfortunately Club Day on Sunday 7th August has had to be cancelled. As we were going to be running the final round of the Club Champs it was necessary to have the required number of Race Officials present and that hasn’t been possible to arrange. Your Club Captain, Brent Robinson, has been trying unsuccessfully to get officials from as far away as Taupo. Hawkes Bay and the lower North Island to no avail. Consequently the Club Champs will be rescheduled to SUNDAY 16TH OCTOBER as our September club day coincides with NZ Rotax Max Challenge which sees many of our members competing at.
This Sunday we will be holding a practice day instead – cost will be $20 per person.
If you know of anyone interested in becoming a race official (Dad, Mum, grandparents) we are organising a group session to get more people on board so this problem, of shortage of officials, doesn’t happen again.
Email me if you have any questions. email@example.com